Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A grocery sack holder with whisks on it...posted!

I just posted this grocery sack this morning.  It is really cute.  It has whisks at one end.  Perfect for the kitchen.  I have more pictures at my store so be sure to check it out.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/74716838/whisk-themed-grocery-sack-holder

If you have lots of grocery sacks you want to keep in one spot and look nice while doing it then this is the way to go.  If you have a graduating senior going off to collage then this is a great way to help them save money.  Keeping grocery sacks and using them for garbage bags is a great way to save money.

Be sure to check it out and share with your friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...