Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Exciting news!!!!

I just found out about an hour ago that my sister in law had a baby girl.  She came 5 weeks early and other than breathing problems is doing well.  She is 6 lbs some odd ounces and right now is in the NICU.  They say she will probably have to stay for a week but then hopefully she will be able to come home.

It was weird in a good way when all of my siblings were married and now all of them have children.  It is so fun to see my family grow.

Just wanted to share the exciting news.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...