Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

One of those weeks...

Well it has been one of those weeks.  One where I know I still have a lot to do but also one in which I don't want to do anything.  After the rush of the holidays I'm just beat.  I have only been in my sewing room once since Christmas eve.  I know that I have a lot of things to get done but I just haven't been able to get myself in there.

I need to organize, plan, clean... 

I already know that I need to start on February runners and I have the material to do so but it just hasn't happened yet.

I have instead been learning to crochet.  I made hats for my girls and last night started on one for my husband. 

So needless to say I probably wont get much sewn this week.  I'll try but I don't think it will happen.  I'll get in there for sure Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'll keep you posted on everything else that is happening.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...