Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday!!!

Hello, everyone.  Man can you believe that the year is almost over?  Yana will turn 1 on Thursday.  Christmas is on Sunday.  We have lived here the longest we have lived anywhere.  1.5 years.  I can hardly believe it.

Well this weekend was really good.  Friday night we had a birthday party for Yana.  We invited a few friends over and had some cake.  I'll be completely honest with you.  I didn't like the look of this cake.  It tasted wonderfully but I wish I would have thought about it ahead of time and spent some time decorating it rather than just throwing it together an hour before the party.

 I was originally going to put rose buds on it but I just couldn't get them to look nice for me so I had to change plans midstream.  I'm sure you noticed that there are 2 names on this cake.  The Sarah on the cake is not my daughter but a friend and her birthday is the same day as Yana's.  I wanted her to know that we didn't forget about her birthday. It was a funfetti cake.
 My husband started out feeding her off of his plate and then we decided that it was only right for her to try on her own.  This was how happy she was.  She is a little poser by the way.
 It is getting more and more messy.  She i showing us her messy hands.  Isn't that nice of her.
Ok well off came the messy shirt....look at that mess.  She was so funny.

It was a lot of fun.  Yana didn't open them.  She had no interest in opening them.  So we let the kids take turns opening them for her.  She liked the stuff she got just didn't want to open them.

Well Saturday was good and busy trying to get gifts for Christmas finished.  Sunday was Sunday.  Sarah had a belly ache most of Saturday and Sunday but this morning seems to be feeling better. 

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and are almost ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...