Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas lights

 Well a couple weeks ago for Young Women's we went to see some Christmas lights.  Here are a few of the pictures.  Josh was out of town so the girls got to go with us.  They like looking at Christmas lights so they had fun.  Sarah ran around with the girls and had a blast.

 The lights change on that tree and the surrounding lights as well.  There are so many lights here.
Yana didn't want to keep her hands under the blanket. 

It was a lot of fun.  The girls had a blast and the lights were really pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...