Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The other project for Christmas

I saw this project at a ward project day.  I loved it.  I came home and told my husband that we were going to make them for family for Christmas.  Sadly, he also had to make his own.  So he got creative.
 These are Priesthood line of Authorities for the men in our families.  Three generations on my husband's side including my husband and one on my side of the family.

 He cut and placed every one of the pieces on these frames.
He had a lot of fun building the frames and I had a lot of fun putting things together.  We got them to our families in time for Christmas and everyone seemed to really like them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...