Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday

It is Friday and it is just one more long day in a week of really long days.  Christmas is almost here and I am quickly losing time to get things done.  I don't think I have gone to bed before midnight for at least a week probably more.  I sew while Yana is asleep, I cut and cook while she is awake and I sew some more when the girls go to sleep.  Then I still get things cleaned and taken care of throughout the day and week. 

My goal is to get everything in the mail by next Friday at the latest but I would prefer Wednesday.  That means a lot of time in the sewing room.  A lot of late nights but it will be completely worth it.

My problem is that I keep adding things to my list.  We went to Walmart and I grabbed a pattern that I had bought a while ago and I bought some material to make really cute outfits for my girls.  I am excited.  I will start them as soon as I get the gifts mailed off.  I will have plenty of time to sew once these other gifts are finished.

Anyways I wont be able to spend much time over the next few days on here so please bare with me.  I'll get on when I can and at least leave a short message and keep you updated.  I can't exactly share pictures because these are gifts for people who read my blog.  So I will share photos and information after Christmas.

Have a wonderful week I'll see you on the flip side!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...