Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Baking days....

The last couple of days have been busy.  Josh was in Texas Monday until last night.  So every night I sewed as soon as my girls went to bed.  Tuesday I decided I wanted to try making my own candies so we went to Hobby Lobby and bought a couple molds and some chocolate.  This first picture is what I made that night.  Not too bad.  It was fun and they taste really good.
 There is peanut butter and milk chocolate.  Some solid and some mixed.  I also bought dark mint but didn't use it Tuesday night.
 Ok well this is what my table looked like last night before I went to Mutual.  I had offered to make cupcakes for the activity and I also wanted to use the new silicon molds my mother in law sent me.  So I made a lot.  I also used the rest of the chocolate while backing.  I used the dark mint as well.  The tins in the upper left have the candies in them.  They aren't full.
 This was the counter that I worked on.  It was a mess.  That's just how it was.
Here are the cupcakes that I took to Young Women's with me.  They were yummy.  I finished frosting the last one right as I needed to head out the door.  They were fun to make but man was yesterday afternoon busy.

I still need to frost the molded cupcakes but that will happen a little later today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...