Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas projects

I wanted to share the two other Christmas projects that I made.  There is one more but I don't have pictures of it.  When I get the pictures I'll show them to you.
 The first thing is a table runner I made for my sister in law.  It is for Valentine's day or
all of February.
 There was a lot of applique on this.  I discovered double sided webbing and fell in love with it on this project. 

 This is a purse that I made for my mother in law. 
The pattern didn't have pockets on it so I made these myself with the extra material.  It was fun. 

I had a lot of making presents this year and look forward to next year as well.  I will just try to plan to start a lot earlier so it isn't so hectic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...