Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yummy creations


One of the treats that we made a couple of weeks ago were what you see below.  We bought Almond Bark, cheez its, orange slices, and creamy peanut butter.
 We put toothpicks in the orange slices and then dipped them in the melted almond bark.  Then we let them sit.


 We would spread the peanut butter on a cheese it and then put another cheese it on top of that.  Then dip them in the almond bark.

It was a lot of fun and they tasted wonderful.  They didn't last very long.

We got this recipe from my mother in law.  She made them a couple years ago and they were really good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...