Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, November 11, 2011

What a week!

Well we have been back since Sunday night and this week has been something else.  Can you believe that it is already Friday?  Here is how my day went.

Husband slept in and woke up about ten minutes before he was supposed to leave for work.  So I get up and make breakfast while he gets ready and the as he is getting up from the table he wakes our girls up.  I don't know if you have seen our table.  Here is a picture to help you understand how noise it can be.
We hired a very good friend to make this table for us last year and we love it.  Ok, so take a look at those chairs.  Do they look light to you?  They are very heavy and so we slide them on the floor more often than not and it is not quiet.

So my husband did just that and it for some reason woke up my girls.  So after the morning routine one of Sarah's friends came over for a half our or so and then they all went to her friends house so I could exercise.  I decided to walk rather than bike and it felt great.  I forgot what a workout you can get from walking.

Then we came home and Yana took a nap.  While she napped I sewed.  I got a fall table runner sandwiched, the free motion stitching done and the binding sewn 3/4 the way around it. 

Sarah had been invited to a birthday party today so we went to that and had a lot of fun.  The kids got to decorate a cupcake and then play with the other kids.  She had a lot of fun and thought we were at the park.

After that we went to the post office only to remember that it is Veteran's day.  Sad I know.  I do appreciate everything that the veteran's have done for us I just hardly know what day it is half the time.  This is the first all day that I have even looked at the computer.

I took the girls out back in the yard and we played for over an hour.  Yana just crawled around while Sarah and I chased each other and kicked a ball around.

After dinner we had a babysitter come over and my husband and I went on a date.  I love date night!  We went to the movies.  We watched "Real Steel" and loved it.

This weekend we don't have any huge plans.  Maybe go to the gun range, or just hang out at the house and relax.  I'll let y'all know on Monday.  Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...