Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This weeks featured shop is.....

Sorry this is so late.  It has been a busy morning with the library, lunch with friends, nap times, sewing times, and snacks.

This weeks featured blog is:


The owners name is Brittany.  She sounds very creative after reading her profile.  What I learned about her is that she is 19.  Sounds like a go getter to me.  She opened her store August 7, 2010. 

One thing she said on her profile I really liked.  She said, "I Love how they can take a piece of junk and turn it into a one of a kind item."  I love that.  Right now she is selling Friendship bracelets that she makes.  She loves making them and has been making them for a long time.  It looks like she will be adding other things to her store so we should all keep checking back.

Here are a couple of them for you to see.

The Haley Collection: Pink and Navy blue


Elaine Collection: peach, white, and gray friendship bracelet

I have always loved friendship bracelets.  I don't know how to make them so I think this is the place to go if I decide I want one.

Here is a shortcut to her facebook page.  Come check it out.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kennedy-Bentley/178468212235293
Come check them out and share the news with your friends.  These would make wonderful Christmas gifts for your friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...