Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Two New flower hair clips.

 I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  I'll share pictures and tell you about ours later.  Right now I just wanted to let you all know that I just posted two more flower hair clips to my store.  If you are looking for stocking stuffers or other cute gifts for December birthday's or Christmas these are sturdy but not expensive gifts. 

They are roughly 5 inches across and have an alligator clip on the back.  The clip has teeth to help them not slip around.  My daughter loves them.  They work great for girls and women of all ages.  My sister in law has asked me to make her some specific colors for some up coming pictures.  I'll share the pictures when I get them done.

There are more pictures on my store listings.  Come check them out here: Idaho At Heart

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...