Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Daredevil child of mine!

 Can you all see what I'm talking about?  She has no fear.  She loves climbing up on that rocking chair and she keeps trying to climb onto that kitchen.  She is so cute.  She pulls everything out of the cupboards and then throws them on the floor before climbing onto the kitchen.  She does it all the time.  She is so funny.  Sarah was never this curious.
 Here she is another time (not doing anything daring) but pulling everything out of the kitchen and I mean everything.  That is the first thing she does everyday.
She is learning how to walk and Sarah loves helping her.  Sarah was walking her around the living room.  The good news is that Yana is now taking 2 steps by herself all the time.  She just needs to work up to 3 steps lol.  She is so fun to watch.  She wont walk unless she has something in her hand.

Well my kids are so cute and hope you enjoyed the pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...