Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, November 28, 2011

A beautiful Monday morning

Good morning everyone.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend, a wonderful Thanksgiving, and have started the week off with a wonderful Monday morning.  So far things are going well here.  Granted we have only been awake for an hour but sometimes that first hour can make or break the rest of the day. 

We have a full day planned.  Here in about 20 minutes I will watch my friends daughter for a half hour and then she will watch mine for a half hour and I am so excited.  I haven't ran in over a week.  I really really really want to go for a run.  Now that my kids aren't sick we can swap again.

After that I will go visit with a friend and see how she is doing and then while Yana takes her nap I have some Christmas presents to work on.  When she is done with her nap then we need to go grocery shopping.  I was hoping not to have to go today but when I went Saturday I forgot eye solution and I really don't want to have to wear my glasses.  So we are going and if we are going I might as well get all the groceries I am going to need.  I also need to go to the post office and mail some hair clips I made to my sister in law.  She requested some blue and yellow hair clips.  I'll share those pictures later today as well.

I think at some point today I will take the girls for a walk to the park.  Sarah has been begging to go and it looks like it is going to be a nice day so we will try it out. 

I need to sit down and share pictures from last week and tell you about another door to door sales man that came by.  No we didn't buy but I'll tell you about it anyways. 

At some point this week I need to get caught up on "The Biggest Loser"  I've been so busy I haven't been able to sit down and watch it.  When the girls hit the hay tonight I will again return to the sewing room for a couple hours. 

Busy but it should be fun.  Have a wonderful Monday and I'll get those pictures on here in a bit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...