Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What a day!

Wednesday.  Ya that would be today.  Both of my girls decided that 6 was the time to wake up and man it threw off my entire day.  We did get some things done though.  We even went for a walk - entirely too early in the day.  We did the laundry and we played and Yana ate more than she had in the last few days.

I finally got something done in my sewing room.  Honestly, I hadn't stepped into it since being back from vacation.  I think I'm overwelmed and in my mind if I avoid it then it isn't there. While on vacation it finally hit me that Christmas is right around the corner.  I started making a list of Christmas gifts and the list is pretty long.  Since I love home made gifts and I love giving home made gifts.  I have spent all my sewing time getting things in my shop.  I need to find some balance in order to get the Christmas gifts done.

Unfortanetly that means that I wont be getting very many table runners posted.  I will get at least one fall table runner before Thanksgiving and hopefully at least one or two Christmas table runner posted.

I decided after this experience that I should start preparing for the holidays at the beginning of the year and that is what I am going to do next year.  I will start making things several months in advance.  I will keep posting flower hair clips because they can be done while my girls are awake and I like making them.

I will post the featured shop tomorrow.  My computer and the internet aren't playing nice together tonight and I can only open one screen at a time.  I hope that you have a wonderful night.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...