Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Vacation part 1

Well our vacation started Friday the 28th.  Our flight flew out of Tulsa at 6:30 am so we got up around 4 in order to get our car packed and girls in the car and still be to the airport two hours early.  Our flights were on time thankfully.  We got into Idaho Falls around one.  My sister in law picked us up and we went and had lunch with my dad, brother and mom.

Saturday morning Josh and Sarah went out on the dock and went fishing.  Sarah caught her first fish.  She was so excited but wouldn't actually touch the fish.

After lunch we went to Island Park.  Josh's parents got in on Thursday.  We spent the night in Island Park and had a great time.  Saturday we drove back down to Idaho Falls for one of my best friends weddings.  She looked beautiful.  I was so excited for her.

After her wedding and dinner we headed to my dad's house.  We got there while my dad and stepmother were out so we let ourselves in and got the girls to bed.  Then we helped my dad move in some elliptical machines when they got home.

Sunday we took Yana to Community Care.  She got two teeth before we left on vacation but she was still running a high fever and not acting like herself.  Turns out she had an ear infection as well.  Once on medication she started slowly returning to the cute little girl that she is. 

She would actually go to my dad after that.

Sarah and I went to church with my dad and step mom.  Then we just visited for the rest of the day.

Monday we went to Idaho Falls and spent a lot of time with my mom and grandparents.  It was nice to visit and see how everyone was doing.

 Yana with my grandpa.
Sarah with my grandpa and grandma.

Later we got the girls dressed up and ready to go trick or treating.  We met up with my sister at my mom's house and then later met up with my brother and his daughter.
 Here is the costume I made for Sarah.  She looked so cute.
 This is Sarah's first Halloween costume and now Yana is wearing it.
My niece was a chicken.  It was quite a cute costume.

We started at my dad's office since he was about to go home.
Then we went to my grandparents and then my aunts house.  From my aunts house we walked around her block knocking on doors.  After that we dropped my sister in law off and headed back up to Island Park.
The girls fell asleep on the way to the cabin.

Well here is part one of our vacation.  Stay tuned for the rest of it.  Hopefully it all comes today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...