Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Fall Table runner.

I just posted a new table runner to my store.  It is a Corn on the Cobb themed table runner.  There is green, orange and dark brown as well.  Sadly it is the only one that I will get done this year.  I have several more tops finished so I'll have them after the holidays if anyone wants one or I'll just wait until next year to post them.

Like all the others this table runner is very durable and machine washable.  They make perfect decorations for the home or the office.  They would even make a great gift for someone.



There are more pictures on my store if you want to see them.  Here is the link.  Corn on the Cobb table runner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...