Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Busy weekend

How was every one's weekend?  Ours was pretty good.  It went too fast for me though.  We really didn't do much.  Saturday we went to research some vehicles.  We are thinking about buying a car that gets better gas mileage.  With all the driving my husband does we think we need something for him that gets better gas mileage than his truck.  Like I said we are thinking about it.  He may end up with a work truck in the next 6 months or so and then we wont need a car.

Other than that I spent most of the time cutting material.  The time this year flew by faster than it should have.  Can you believe that Christmas is next month?  I can't.  Yana will be 1 next month.  This time last year I was almost done with all my Christmas present sewing and had a lot of things mailed to family.  This year is drastically different.  I'm just getting started.  I wasn't paying attention as the time flew by.

So I rolled my nifty sewing table into the living room so I could be with family and I stood there and cut material for hours over the weekend.  I'll share pictures in a bit.

We discussed Christmas presents for a our kids and for family members and friends.  We went for a walk or too.

Yana has taken a few more steps on her own.  She even did it while carrying around a tool box.  She is walking better and better and I think she will be walking soon.

What did you all do this weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...