Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The other Halloween table runner

Here is the other Halloween table runner I finished.  It has more of a zig zag look to it.  It is also cotton with batting and is free motion stitched.  There are witches, polka dots and a green and purple checker board material used on this runner.  The backing is orange and the thread is black.  The binding was sewn with a rounded zig zag stitch in black.  It is bright and colorful and would help you decorate for Halloween.  Come take a look here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...