Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A new Halloween table runner

 Here is one of the long awaited Halloween table runners Ive mentioned for over a month now.  I made this one like my other ones.  I piece the material together, sandwich and free motion stitch.  I like to use fun stitches on the binding.  This one has many different types of cute Halloween material - making it bright.  It has all the major Halloween colors on it.  Witches, candy corn, and polka dots.  I use cotton material and batting.

It is machine washer and dryer safe. It may need to be ironed after washing.  They make great decorations in any home on the kitchen, coffee table and book shelves.  Come take a look here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...