Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A new pullover bib.

 Here is a blue and grey pullover bib.  My model wasn't quite sure of her smile for some reason.  She is 4.5 years old and this bib still fits her.  My 21 month old wears one the same size.  They are 100% cotton.  They are made out of towels.  The collar is grey knit.  They are very soft and easy on the neck.  My children tend to try and pull the other bibs through their necks and it doesn't feel very good.  I have found that they love these ones.  They also feel very independent because they can do it on their own.

They are very durable.  I'm still using the very first one I made and I made it about 3 years ago.  I love the fact that I don't have to care if the towel gets dirty or even stained because it keeps it from happening to my children's nice clothes.  My oldest stopped using them until school started and the school clothes came out.  Now she uses them every morning so we don't have to change her shirt before school if their is a spill. 

They are great on the go or just in your home.  This one is blue so would be great for your boys but as you can see they work for girls as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...