Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Loss for words...

I sat here yesterday after my in - laws left and couldn't come up with anything to blog about.  Honestly I'm doing the same thing today.  I'm not sure what to blog about.  I finished one cushion Monday and have the other 5 left to sew together.  It shouldn't take too long I just haven't haven't had any energy to sit and sew.  Strange huh that I can sit and type but don't want to sit and sew. 

Anyways I hope you all have a great Wednesday.  I'll blog about something interesting tomorrow...hopefully.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...