Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin patch fun

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I meant to but.....I decided to start couponing again last Thursday or Friday but wasn't ready for my shopping trip yesterday.  I spent most of nap time getting ready. 

Today was Pumpkin Patch day for Sarah's school.  It was fun.  We met them at the pumpkin patch and Yana and I followed them around with lots of other parents and then I got to take her home from there.  She wanted to ride the bus again but I told her she would have other opportunities.


 She spent a lot of time holding her hood on her head.
 The first thing they did was have their classes go to different stations.  Sarah's first station was the tent...which was nice because the wind was really chili.  A lady read them a book about a scare crow.
 Then they got to color a scare crow and then glued fabric onto it.
 Yana sat in the stroller the entire time, watching.  She wanted to get down but I didn't want to have to chase her around the pumpkin patch.
 They played games after coloring and then they got to go for the hay ride around the property.  Sarah wasn't in much of a smiling mood.  She isn't feeling great right now.
 I just thought this was cute/funny.
This is the pumpkin she picked out and brought home.  She is very excited.  She loves pumpkins.

It was a lot of fun to watch Sarah having fun and to put a few names to the faces of her new friends.  A lot of parents came to watch their children.  Sarah really wanted to ride the bus back to school but I talked her out of it.  She really liked the bus ride.  It was her first.

Well have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...