Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, October 12, 2012

An almost catastrophe!

This morning started off with an almost catastrophe!  Ok so I get up every morning with my husband and after he leaves I stay up and get things done around the house.  Well today when he left I just had NO energy so I decided to go lay back down.  I would get about 15 minutes of sleep before the alarm went off...that is if I even fell asleep.  I knew it wouldn't be much but a little rest would be better than nothing.  So my alarm went off and I hit snooze...or at least I thought I hit snooze.  The next thing I know the alarm is going off and when I look at what time it is it reads 8:05...which for us is when we have to start heading towards the car to get Sarah to school on time.

NO!!!  Ok so here's what I did.  I got out of bed and didn't bother to change out of my sweats and t-shirt and went straight to wake up the girls.  I get Sarah dressed and down the stairs in like 5 minutes (which is a record for us).  I put some fruit loops in a bag and milk in one of the sippies.  Then we went in the garage and opened the door and it is raining so back in the house I go to get her rain coat and a jacket for Yana.  Then I run Yana (still in her pj's) to the car and come back for Sarah.  Thankfully Sarah can buckle herself in so all I did was hold the door for her.  Once in the car and both girls had their bags of fruit loops and sippy's with milk in them we headed to the school.  Only 1 minute later than we actually needed to be.  Not too bad.

Then on the way there the rain followed us but luckily it wasn't down pouring yet.  After we dropped her off at school and headed home it really started to rain.  I mean I had to slow down because I couldn't see type rain.  Once home Yana and I sat in the car for a minute before I put her on my lap and counted to three and then made a mad dash for the garage hoping not to be too soaked.

Fun and hectic.  Lets just say I don't ever want to wake up that late again.  Have a great day.  Ours is going to be great despite the rushed start.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...