Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, October 29, 2012

She slept through the night!

I almost forgot how much I like sleeping through the night.  I thought that I wouldn't have to start not sleeping all night once the new baby came in December but Yana decided to remind me over the last week or so.  She wouldn't take naps and then at night we would have to put her back in bed multiple times before she fell asleep and then she would get up at least once sometimes three times each night.  WHY?  I couldn't figure it out.  It didn't make sense.  She wasn't afraid of anything.  She seemed wide awake.  She has been cranky during the day for the last week or so because of the lack of sleep.

Well last night I decided to try giving her some children's aspirin.  Now before you think I just drugged her to get her to sleep let me explain.  She has one tooth that just broke the skin, one just about to brake the skin and two more moving up.  She doesn't act like they bother her during the day but I can imagine that lying there at night with nothing to keep her occupied might have her noticing that it hurts.  So I gave her the recommended dose and put her down.  She got up once before I even made it downstairs but then slept all night.  I think I found the reason for the not very restful nights.

So needless to say "She slept through the night!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...