Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Seeing good friends agan

This weekend we went to visit some friends.  It was a good visit.  It was a long drive but well worth it.  We have been friends with these guys since we lived in Idaho and as luck would have it we lived here in Oklahoma in the same neighborhood for about a year.  That was nice.  Our kids play well together and have a blast.  They were blessing their baby so we went to support them.

Sarah was so excited that she actually went to bed without a fuss for two nights before hand.  Yana even remembered who they were and had a blast.  It was good to see them again and visit.  They had all grown so much since they moved a few months ago.

Sarah is already asking when we can go back and visit. 

I hope that you all had a great weekend and that your week is starting off right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...