Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Brown and grey pullover bib

Here is another pullover bib.  This one is brown and grey.  It is made out of a towel with a knit collar.  They are great to have on hand if you have children or if you have children visit your house.  I can't even count the number of times these bibs have saved my children's clothes.  You can take them to restaurants, to grandma's house and even to friends house.  They are nice looking and so it is ok to take them out.

They are washer and dryer safe.  They make great gifts to others as well.  Come check it out on my store or if you want a different color come see what I have here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...