Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's day Runners

 Well I finally finished the table runners.  Last night we had a craft night and it was a lot of fun.  I finished one last night and the other one this morning. I had lots of fun with these. 


 I decided to go with a fun material on the back so they can be turned over to the back and still be really cute.  I mailed them off this morning.
As for the third one I was working on.  It will not be finished in time for Valentine's day because my machine needs serviced.  I keep cleaning it and it has come up with a new sound that isn't normal.  I love this machine so in order to take care of it I need to schedule a maintenance at a place in Tulsa.  I'll let you know when I start sewing for my store as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, as well as the content!
Body Glove Snow Sled 55 Inch Red with LED Flashing Light

Lacie said...

Thank you. I have been blogging for a little over a year. I don't do anything fancy. I really appreciate your comment.

Lacie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...