Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tired of being tired!

Well lets just say I do not have a lot of energy lately.  Yesterday after my husband went to work I then sat down and read my scriptures and then went back to bed.  I didn't get out of bed until Sarah came into my room.

Then after lunch I was cuddling with Sarah on the couch while Yana was napping and I fell asleep for a couple of hours.  I was still tired after that.  On top of that I just wanted to eat everything in the cupboards.  Thankfully I didn't.  I tried to be good and I was despite my cravings.

This morning I woke up to Yana crying at 5.  I changed her diaper, fed her again and noticed that she didn't get her last bottle last night while I was touring the hospital with my young women's group.  The problem wasn't that she woke up but that she didn't want to go back to sleep.  She cried for a while.  My husband went in after he noticed I wasn't going to and when he came back and she was still crying I think he understood me.

We both tried to go back to sleep and I think I got an extra 20 minutes before I had to get up and make my husband his lunch.  I did stay up after reading my scriptures though and did my biggest loser challenge on the wii.  I lost 2 pounds over the last week which was good.  In order to make my goal for Sunday though it is going to be hard.  I'm so tired and working out makes it that much harder to find that desire to workout.  I did 300 hundred jumping jacks and my 20 real push ups this morning and planned several more workouts for the day.  After lunch I did step ups on our stairs for 10 minutes.  I plan on another 10-20 minutes of step ups today and a 30 minute.

I am trying to eat more veggies and fruit today to help my body have a better chance of losing weight.  I have emptied my bottle 3 times already.  It holds 24 ounces.  I'll empty it a few more times today so long as I stay focused.

Well I needed motivation to do what I know I need to do today and that is why there is this shpeel.  I hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...