Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Playing catch up

I was thinking back and realized that I haven't been sharing pictures for a while so I'm playing catch up while I take a break from the days activities.
 Yana loves her big sister's rocking chair.  Well she loves everything Sarah plays with.  She has gotten big enough to climb in the chair and actually tries to rock it.  Big sister wasn't very happy.  This was in the old house.
 Our new house has stairs which have been the cause of nervousness - wondering if Yana was going to end up rolling down them, as well as fun for the girls.  This is another use for the sleeping cushions.  We take them to the top floor and she holds on and slides down them.  She loves this.
 Here is my sewing room after we got all moved in.  Thankfully it doesn't look like this anymore.  It is somewhat organized. 
I still have several things I want to get hung on the walls but for now I'm just glad it doesn't look like this anymore.

I hope you are all having a great day.  I guess I better get back to work if I'm going to get everything done today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...