Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dentist's apt

I'm going to the dentist's today.  The going to the dentist part isn't scary at all.  I've spent a lot of time in the dentist's office growing up.  I also spent a lot of time in the orthodontist's office.  They pulled a lot of teeth and straightened the rest of them.  The only thing that makes me nervous is the fact that I haven't been to the dentist since before I met my husband.

I went after my mission but before I met my husband.  Things were good but after we got married we didn't have dental insurance and going to the dentist's office when a college student isn't cheap.  Part of it also was the fact that I just never made time for the dentist.  I remember having some of the nurses in the dentist's office who were so nice and kind and patient and others who just made you feel horrible because you didn't brush or floss perfectly and that you even had a need for the dentist.

That is where I'm at today.  I'm nervous because my teeth haven't been cleaned in over 5 years.  I'm sure the nurses are nice but it is still there in the back of my mind.  I've heard wonderful things about the people at this office.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...