Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ummm....it's Friday!

Ok I'm so sorry that I haven't posted since last week.  It has been one of those weeks when it started and finished and I didn't notice.  My husband went to Texas Monday and gets back today and life has been interesting.  A friend lent me the "Hunger Games" series and I read them.  Started a 1000 piece puzzle and altered a dress.  I'll try to be a little bit more on top of things starting Monday.

Everyone have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...