Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

They grow so fast!

 Sarah was born in 2008 in Idaho.  She is our oldest and she is such a wonderful girl.
 She loves to learn and have fun.  She loves to dance and exercise and be a goof. 
 She loves to pose for the camera.  She makes a great little model.
  I can hardly believe that she gets to start school this year.  She gets to start in the public school system in the pre k this year.  She is so excited.  Tonight we get to go get her all enrolled and go from there.  I can hardly believe it.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  That is every March of her life.  Man she will be 4 next month.  Time flies so fast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...