Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a day.

Today has been....well an interesting day.  My husband spent the day in Joplin, MS helping clean up trees that landed where they weren't supposed to.  He said that they were 4 feet in diameter and were pulled right out of the ground and dropped in other peoples yards and homes.  He is exhausted.

We had a good day here.  We went to the park with our friends and had a good time.  Then later we got together with our friends again and made cards.  It was such a good idea and my daughter had her first experience with scissors.  It was kind of funny.  She didn't quite get it that she was to keep cutting through the paper.  She was just taking a cut and moving the scissors and making another cut.  Basically she was making confetti.  Then again later my daughter went and stayed with those friends so I could get my jog in for the day. 

I have such a wonderful friend.  I'm so glad that we ended up in the same place for a while.  We met them in Idaho while we were going to school in Rexburg.  Then they went back home to Vermont and we moved here after my husband graduated.   So cool that we ended up in the same area for a while.  They have three little girls and my daughters just love them.

It has been an overall good day.  Just interesting.  I am going to go start gathering my camp stuff.  I am so excited for girls camp.  I will not be posting next week.  I don't know yet if I will be posting Saturday...we will see how tired I am and what my family is doing.  It will definitely be different not seeing my husband and girls everyday.  My mother in law is so wonderful to come take care of them so I could go to camp.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...