Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Biggest Loser

Let the Biggest Loser Begin....

My husband's family is doing a Biggest Loser challenge.  We are putting so much money in per person to participate.  We start today and it will go through August 1st.  There will be a weekly weigh-in every Wednesday.  The person who loses the most weight wins the money.

There will be weakly challenges.  This weeks challenge is to drink 64 ounces of water every day of the week.  For me that isn't much of a challenge because I try for 12 glasses instead of 8 but I know for my husband it is.  It will be good for him to get more water in his system.  There will be different challenges that will challenge some but may not challenge all.  All will be there to help us.

We are going to help each other by sharing recipes, exercises that we like and so forth.

It should be a lot of fun.

I will keep you all posted as we go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...