Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things....

I apologize for not blogging more this week.  Last week I was away at camp and it seems to be taking me longer to get back into the swing of things than I thought it would. 

Tuesday we went to the Library and got some new books to read here at the house.  We are one library visit and two books short of achieving all the requirements for the prizes for the summer reading program. 

Wednesday I had intentions of sharing a recipe with you but didn't get it done.  As far as the Biggest Loser family weigh in.  I had to lose the 2 pounds that I gained at camp and then I lost an additional .2 pounds.  So in two weeks I had lost 2.2 pounds.  Not bad but I want to lose more than that.  So my goal is to lose 2 pounds a week.  I know I can do this because that is what I did before when I was losing weight after having my daughter Sarah.  I also would like to try and lose an additional pound a week.  I have about 6 weeks left so that means if I can lose 3 pounds a week then I will lose a total of 18 pounds more than I have already lost.  That would be 20.2 pounds.  I would love that.  I would only have about another 20 to go to get my goal weight.

Thursday...today....well we cleaned a lot this morning.  We did laundry, we vacuumed, we organized, we cleaned out the fridge, took out the trash, exercised and other such things.  It has been a good day.  I am hoping that I can go for a jog this evening since I wasn't able to this morning.

Well I need to spend some time in my sewing room.  I have a bunch of projects to get done and my youngest is taking her nap.  Talk to ya'll later.  Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...