Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cars 2!!

 My daughter's favorite movie is Cars.  She loves to watch that movie.  She has two car's t-shirts and absolutely loves Mater.  She has a Lightning McQueen car that she plays with.

Saturday night after my husband got off work we took the girls to see the new "Car's 2" movie.  Yana was quiet the entire movie...she even fell asleep.  She isn't really into movies yet and we did go to the 7pm movie.  Sarah was wide awake eating her bag of popcorn the entire movie. 

We all loved it.  My husband and I also both loved it.  It was very cute.  I struggle watching a lot of sequel movies because they don't ever seem to be as good as the first but this one was just as good.  I can definitely see us buying it when it comes out.

If you have children who like "Cars" this is a good movie to take them to.  I hope that you all like it too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...