Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Some finished projects.

Well this weekend I got quite a bit done.  I'm not all caught up yet but getting much closer.  I finished a birthday present but still need to get another one done.  I have finished 2 table runners and have 1 left.  I wanted to share my pictures of my 4th of July runners that I have finished.
 This is a table runner that I made with some really fun material.
 Here is an up close picture.
 I have been trying to be more creative with the back sides of my runners.  So I took the blue and the red and did this one that way.
 If you look closely you can see the pattern I chose.
 This is the second runner I made.  I wanted it to kind of look like a flag so on the one end there is flags on it.  It was also a lot of fun to make.

 I was trying to made the back of this really creative.
I finished them and have a sunflower runner to bind.  That is what I will finish today.  I just have to sew on the binding and it is done.  I'll share pictures of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...