Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Cleaning up a mess.

Today is Friday as you all know.  I have spent all morning long cleaning and organizing and I am no where near being done.  I have vacuumed, done the dishes and the laundry.  I have had the pest control over to spray for those pesky spiders and roaches.  I have gone through my daughter's baby blankets and decided that we have WAY to many of them.

There is one room I have yet to start on.  The Sewing Room.  It is such a mess.  I have so many projects just piling up in there.  It has been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't had as much time to sew as I would like.  I finally got back in there yesterday and got some more swing done.  I have two more skirts to sew for the youth conference here and I need to get them done by tomorrow morning or tonight so I can drop them off to be sized tomorrow.  I have hats to make, table runners to sew and presents to finish.  I have scrapbook stuff everywhere and stuff that I was going to donate to Joplin before we were asked to send only food and water.  I have toys that need patched and Christmas presents picked out that need started.

My husband will also have to work the next couple of weekends as well as work late at night.  I use the nights to spend time with my husband but in order to get caught up on everything I think I will have to barricade myself into my sewing room as soon as the girls go to sleep and just sew.

I will not be taking on any more projects for a while.  I have 7 that need to be finished and 5 mailed by Monday in order to make it on time. 

What a mess....it should be fun to clean.  I'd take a picture and share it with you but I'm too embarrassed at how it looks to actually share it with you.  Use your imagination and I'm sure you'll be close.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...