Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, June 3, 2011

FRIDAY!!!!

Normally I would be ecstatic that it is Friday.  In fact I have spent most of the day in my pajamas with my children.  I did lunges around the house while doing the laundry and I have painted my daughter's finger and toe nails blue.  However, today is different than most Fridays.  Tonight when my husband gets home he will eat and immediately leave again for Joplin, MS.  They are going to help with clean up.

So we are going to have a girls night.  I don't know yet what we are going to do but we will do something fun.  I hope that everyone has had a good Friday.  I will blog again tomorrow and then you wont hear from me for a week because I will be going to Girl's Camp for a week.

Have a good weekend and a good week next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...