Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, June 20, 2011

A good weekend.

Last week was quite the week.  I didn't realize it would take so long to get back on track.  I think I'm back on track now.  My husband didn't have to go into work Friday so we had a good day.  We went swimming at the pool and took our 6 month old.  She loves the tub and she seemed to really like the swimming pool.  Sarah had a blast.

Then Friday evening we went to a friends house for a BBQ which was delicious.  After dinner our girls ran through the sprinkler.

Saturday started with a jog and then we went a looked at a boat.  We would like to buy one but aren't in a hurry.  It wasn't the one for us.  When we got home I sewed.  I actually got a lot done.  I have 3 table runners sandwiched and the top of the 4th one ready to sandwich.  The three that are sandwiched are already sold.

Sunday after church I sewed some more and got 2 table runners ready for binding and the third is almost ready for binding.

We did some video chats with family and called all the men and wished them a Happy Father's day.  It was all in all a very good weekend.

This week is looking pretty busy just because I have so many projects I have to get done this week.

I also think that Yana is teething.  We shall see.  I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and have a wonderful week planned out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...