Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wednesday's recipe - Pumpkin Cookies...a day late

Sorry I'm late.  I meant to share this recipe with you yesterday but not a whole lot went as planned yesterday.  Here is a yummy pumpkin cookie recipe.

Pumpkin Cookie
1 C Oil
3 C sugar
2 Egg - beaten
3 Tsp Vanilla
5 C Flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp ginger
1 3/4 tsp salt
1 29 oz can pumpkin
2 C semisweet chocolate chips
1 C chopped walnuts (opt)

Mix it all together and place on cookie sheets.  Cook 10 -12 minutes at 350. 

Some of you might think I'm crazy for just saying to mix it all and cookie.  I have found with most of my recipes that they turn out the same if you mix all together or do it in certain order.  You could mix all the liquid ingredients in one spot and sift all the powder ingredients into another bowl and then slowly add the powder to the wet ingredients but you don't have to in my opinion and it turns out really good.  You can also frost these cookies.  I like them plain but my husband likes to frost them.

I hope that you enjoy them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...