Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sewing Goals for this week

Last week I added sleeves to two prom dresses and this week I need to fix a different prom dress so it is ready for two more proms.   I haven't added anything to my store in a long time.  My goal for this week is to finish the two table runners that I started a few weeks ago and add at least one grocery sack holder.

So to clarify for myself I will be adding one grocery sac holder and finishing two table runners this week.  I think that should also mean that I post the two table runners.

Is their anything that you would want me to blog about or post on my store?  I'm thinking about making a tutorial of the grocery sac holder.  Is that something anyone would be interested in?

I have so many things I would like to get sewn and added to my store.  I am thinking about making each week of the month a different item to work on or maybe two weeks because I would like to have more table runners on there and it will take more than one week to do that.

Here is a list of some of the things I would like to have on my store:

Table runners
Pullover bibs
Aprons
Cute robes for toddlers
Lap quilts
Grocery Sac holders
Place mats
Children's hats and clothing

At one point I had a whole list of things I wanted to make and sell.  Those are just a few.  If you have a preference for what I make after I get some table runners made please let me know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...