Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Grape Themed Table runner

This is a Grape Themed Table runner.  It has green, red and purple grapes.  The center of the table runner is grey and a deep purple.  The two ends are the grape themed material.  They each are separated by great. 

It is 42 1/2" by 12".
Each panel is 13" long.

It is made out of cotton material and is free motion stitched.  The back is grey and the binding is green.  The binding is stitched on with a leave pattern stitch.

The batting is Soft and Crafty and is low loft.

It is machine washable and ironable.

It was made in a pet and smoke free home.

I love table runners and making them.  I originally found this material looking for a grape themed material that would go well with my sister in laws kitchen.  She decorated her kitchen in grapes and wine and placed her table runner on her table and I don't think she takes it off except to wash it.

I finally finished it.  I think it is cute.  I tried a new theory with this table runner.  I wasn't following a pattern.  I was testing my creativity and with each table runner I hope to get more and more creative and adventurous.  This would make a great gift for those who have grape themed kitchens or just like grapes.  My kitchen is apples and I'm tempted to make myself one.

What do you think of this table runner?  What othe themes do you have in your kitchens?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...