Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Recipe - Dark Fudge

I like fudge but I don't always like taking the time to make it.  Our favorite recipe takes quite a bit of time and my husband's muscles because there is so much to stir by the end.  Here is a recipe that was shared with me that is really yummy and really easy to make if we are in a hurry.

Dark Fudge
3 C Chocolate chips
1 Dash of salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
2 C walnut
1 C mini marshmallows

Melt Chocolate chips, condensed milk and salt over low heat.
Remove from heat and add nuts and vanilla.
Spread over wax-paper-lined 9x13 pan - Quickly
Cover and chill overnight.

You can use different kinds of chocolate chips with this recipe if you want to change things up.  You could do all semi sweet or half semi sweet with half milk chocolate or you could even do 1 pkg (2 C) peanut butter chips.  I haven't made this in a while but if I remember correctly you don't have to wait til morning to eat them.  They will set up better by morning but you can eat some sooner if you don't mind the fact that they aren't completely set up.

It is really yummy and fun to change things up.  Have fun playing with this recipe.

Tomorrow I'll share some pictures of our fun filled weekend in Idaho.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...