Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Idaho

Last Friday we flew to Idaho to see a wedding of my husband's cousin.  It was a beautiful wedding.  The next day we drove to Southeastern Idaho and spent time with family that lived there.  I wanted to share a few pictures from our vacation.

 Here it is April already and look at that snow.  We loved every minute of it.
 I thought that this truck did a wonderful job helping me show you just how deep the snow was on the sides of the road.
 Sarah is such a good little traveler.  She didn't want to leave either of her Grandpa's houses.
 The building in the background is the bank.  The post office is to the left.  Isn't it awesome.
 It is just so beautiful.
I've always wanted to take a picture out the window of the airplane and never have so here you go.  I actually had my husband do it for me since I had to sit in row C with Yana. 

The flights were good.  The first one made me sick because of all the turbulence but we made it safely home.  It was a great vacation and we are looking forward to going back in July for my sister in law's graduation, family reunions and just to spend time with family.  It is good to be home but we sure to miss our family.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...