Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Ours was really good.  We didn't do anything really specific but it was nice.  My husband didn't have to work on Friday so we spent the day together just getting some errands run.  Friday night my husband watched our girls so I could go spend time with my laurels working on their Personal Progress.  It was so much fun.  We didn't even realize that we were under a tornado watch.

Yana had her 4 month check up on Friday as well.  She is now 23 3/4 inches tall and 16 pounds.  She is growing so fast.  She is healthy and doing well.

Saturday we dyed eggs with Sarah.
 Yana hung out in her bouncer in the garage with us.  She was so good.
Sarah kept putting stickers on the eggs and then taking them back off and sticking them inside her plastic egg.  She is so silly.  We then started getting things ready for a lunch we were invited to on Sunday.  We were all ready when we started getting lots of rain.

Sunday we went to church but the barbecue had been canceled.  It rained so much.  We even got marble sized hail out of it.

This morning while waving to my husband I realized that I can't run around the pond today.  The docks are under water and so is half the path.  We are under flash flood warnings but things are going good.  Josh went to work this morning and we are hanging out in the house.

I almost forgot to mention that Yana has started eating rice cereal.  She does really well actually.

Friday I also stopped off at Joann's Fabric and bought lots of fabric for July table runners as well as cute summer hats for children.  I'm very excited.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...