Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, April 29, 2011

100th Post - Upcoming projects

Well first off I never imagined that I would have my own blog let a long have 100 posts on it.  I plan to have many more but want to acknowledge that I do have 100. 

Next I thought I would share with you some upcoming projects.  I have one sunflower table runner with one step left before it is ready to sale and another one almost ready to be sandwiched and free motion stitched.  I am trying different patterns and am having lots of fun with this. 

I have two more projects coming up.  We went to Joann's fabric a little while ago.  I bought fabric to make cute little hats for children as well as material for some 4th of July table runners.  Have a look see:
 This is the hat that I will be making.  This one is my daughters and she loves it.
This is the back of it.  I am not that great at tying bows so please forgive me.  I did buy some cute material for hats that boys will like and I will be making the band in the middle available to be tied into a bow or buttoned in place.  Here is the material that I bought for the hats.
The material on the left I bought enough to make a couple hats as well as dresses for my girls.  I'll let you know how it goes.
This is the material that I bought for some July table runners.  As we were driving home I had so many ideas for these runners for the front and the back.  I am hoping that these will be cute and reversible.

I also have another project that I will share once it is done.  It is for someone that might see this post so I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I had so much fun shopping for this material.  My days are starting to get some semblance of a routine again so I should be able to make more time to sew.  So keep checking back and I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

That hat is so cute! If only I had some kids to make wear it. :)

Valarie said...

cute, cute, cute. Can't wait to see the tablerunners!! You are amazing!

Lacie said...

I am very excited to see them done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...