Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

School Supplies

It has been a long time since I have had to buy school supplies.  Yesterday when we went grocery shopping we found the list for my daughter and started buying things.  It was actually kind of fun.  She is so excited to start school and she wanted to help pick out the colors of her supplies.  We bought her a back pack.  She picked a "Hello Kitty" pink one which she wanted to wear around the store.  Then we bought markers, paint, scissors, a binder, a folder, Clorox wipes and Kleenex.  Oh and glue sticks and glue.  No pencils though so I figure they just have them use markers for a while.

I wish I knew what time of day she goes to school though.  I should find out next week, hopefully.  Well this morning I changed the flag in my yard to the "Back to School" flag.  For us it isn't back to school it is starting school and I think that Yana is jealous.  She kept taking off with Sarah's back pack.  It will definitely be interesting to only have one child in the house for the rest of the year.  Well I think I'm starting to ramble.  I just wanted to share the excitement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...